In a context of fast moving operational leasing market, the Business Transformation Director is managing actively the transformation and adaptation of our business, our systems, our culture and our people to the new challenges of our industry in terms of Customer Experience, Digitalization & IT platforms, Project Management, Process Efficiency and Robotization.
She/he operates and coordinates the entity's Operational and Permanent Control framework related to all end-to-end operational risks, in compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines issued by the independent control functions, as well as with external regulatory and supervisory requirements. This includes leading cross-functional collaboration in close relationships with the business and control functions. Business Transformation Director is a member of top management of Arval.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Customer and Employee Advocacy
- Business processes and Robotic Process Automation
- Digital Platforms
- Operational Permanent Control
- Quality Management
- Projects, Roadmap & Strategy
The main objectives of and attitudes expected from the Business Transformation Director are to:
- To drive Customer experience and Employee experience forward.
- To support the company in the deployment of the Target Operating Models (TOM) and business processes, together with the business lines and Corporate functions. Tu support process improvement and problem solving.
- To lead and support robotisation initiatives
- To support the company in the deployment, integration with partners and configuration of the Digital platforms, together with the business lines, Corporate functions, Business Engineering (BE), One IT and external IT partners.
- To ensure the adequacy & quality of IT services delivered by OneIT to enable Arval to achieve its strategic goals.
- To animate and mobilize ressources transversally to pilot projects, transformation initiatives and automation.
- To define, implement and monitor the Operational & Permanent Control framework of the entity, including risks identification, historical incidents & controls plans management, IG recos follow-up and procedures management.
- To manage the Business Continuity Plan in compliance with the Group’s policies and guidelines.
COUNTRY GENERAL MANAGER
- Lots of time off: 5-6 weeks of vacation (the longer you work for us, the more you will rest)
- 4 sick days per year
- Multisport, to which we will contribute 50%
- Flexible working hours
- Company car for private use
- Mobile phone
- Convenient operating lease for employees
- Meal vouchers, supplementary insurance and other classic benefits that we take for granted
- Favorable prices on products and services that support us (car buy-back, tires, etc.)
- Celebrations, teambuilding and other joint events like sports and fun
- Investment in education, training, development and career support within Arval