Arval Glass Service (AGS) is a project of Arval CZ, delivering a new dimension and level of service when repairing windscreens.
Arval CZ provides its clients with services through an extensive network of service centres of its contractual partners:
AGC Glass Czech
GFB autosklo servis
The most important thing in case of damage to a window is its quick repair.
The repairs are homologated and in accordance with the Act on operating conditions of road vehicles and accepted by MOT.
Costs of resin window repairs are significantly lower and positively affect the amount of compensation.
The advantage of the repair is that there is no intervention into the original vehicle equipment such as camera and measuring systems of the vehicle and any manufacturer vehicle settings.
1) In case of damage to glass, report the insured event using the ON-LINE form..
2) After reporting the insured event you will be contacted by an Arval specialist to recommend you a suitable service centre which will perform the repair.
The selected service centre will subsequently contact the driver provided that:
1) the driver will choose the due date and time of the repair
2) the vehicle will be picked up and after repair returned to its original location (in the case of minor repairs with the option to deal with any such on the spot)
3) in case of repair by resin, the process takes up to 60 min. or when replacing the windscreen the repair takes 4 to 6 hours
4) apart from the repair the vehicle is washed and cleaned by dry means
The service centre will also provide inspection of the vehicle by the insurance company with a guaranteed price of the relevant insurance company which will process the claim.
Premium services provided by the selected repair centre will simplify your dealing with the insured event and allow a speedy return of the vehicle into its original state.